Monday, February 8, 2010

Dusque

8.6.10
I am learning to use adjectives and interesting sentences.

In the weekend we caught a stripy pig. In the weekend I caught a big goat all by myself. I shot it and it felt like I was falling off the wharf.

19,5,10
I have been learning to write specifically about a slice of time.

I am going to make a cartoon for the Nati Awards. Koka Sam is going to teach us about the animation programme.


28.4.10
Personal Recount about sports with Matua Jimmy.
I am learning to extend my stories.

Today Matua Jimmy came and taught us ball skills and I liked it. I kicked the ball down to the cone. Then we did relays and I did some tunnels. I did some rugby runs across the field.



17.3.10
I wrote a story using the word of the week.

I ate up all my cake!
I ate up all my fish!
I ate up all my chocolate!

Ka pai Dusque, you sounded out the word chocolate all by yourself.

9.3.10
I helped Koka Sam colour in Marotiri and I helped Koka Sam colour in the river.

Dusque is beginning to write a sentence t object with simple extension and use spacing.

He Ataahua! - Na Koka Sam





16,02,10
The caterpillar got a sore tummy then he ate a leaf.

10.2.10
what I got for christmas was surfboard.

04.02.10
on the h0lidays I went to Australia to see Lisa and Ryan wedding and the zoo. I saw a rhino and the giraffes.



09.11.09I came second at the athletic's.



23.10.09I like the motorbike game's.



21.09.09Beau and I went to the wharf.We went fishing with my dad.We caught a snapper and a hapuka.Then we went home to cook our fish.We had a great feast.



25.8.09Yesterday I went to T.P's house. We played rugby. T.P and I tackled Korey. It was fun.



18.8.09At school I am writing a story.



12.8.09I went hunting last night and I caught a deer.



13.08.09I played on the motorbike and then I flipped it.



12.8.09I went hunting last night and I caught a deer.



8.8.09Outside my yard we have a car.



7.8.09On Friday I got some new shoe's.



6.8.095 people live in our house.



5.8.09We are going to suprise and sneak up on Koka Sela.



2.08.09Maui is in Nukutaimemeha with his brothers.



28.05.09The seven little fish got caught by Tataraimaka.



18.05.09I like shooting pigs.My Dad taught me how to shoot pigs with a shot gun.



7.5.09I love my mum because she gives me lollies.I love my mum because she takes me for a ride on our van.I love my mum because she makes me lovely pancakes.but I don't like it when she growls me.



5.5.09my mum smells like nice perfume.My Mum looks pretty when she straightens her hair.



28.04.09I went to look at my plants.They are looking good too.



2 7.04.09I watched this boy on the rugby field.He got smashed and I ran over and helped him up.



20.3.09I went to see my plants behind the shed.I am growing carrots in a tyre.



25.02.09
I took a photo of my potato plant.




17.2.09I am watering the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment